Friday, March 30, 2012

The twins are coming, The twins are coming....!!

Today I can say that they will be here in 4-12 days, haha. I have a c-section scheduled for Wednesday, April 11 in the morning.   However, since I have preeclampsia, I may have them as early as this coming week, on April 4th. 

I am more than ready to be done with this pregnancy.  I am excited to breathe again, eat again, and walk normally without feeling like my hips are going to break and fall apart.

I've been in the hospital, on bedrest, and now I continue to  "gestate" as I wait for these babies to get here.  The girls are getting excited and I hope it's a smooth transition.

We are hoping for about 5-6pd babies each..!  Still no boy names yet.  Poor little guy, we hope something comes to us that we love that we just haven't thought of.  There are a few names we have in the running, but we'll see.

Updates to come....

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting, Nancy! I can't wait to see pics. My prayers are with you that everyone is healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY!! So excited for you! Please call/text or something when you have the babies...can't wait to hear the scoop. Love to come and help and at see you in the hospital and everything. Seriously can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete